Image Map

CLOSED

Thank you so much for supporting Much Ado About You for these last five years.

Unfortunately, I have decided to close my business and cancel and refund all open orders.  The sales for this line were much lower than I anticipated, and it is just not enough to justify placing an order with my printer. 

As you may have heard, our family is adopting our third child and it is time for me to stop trying to split my attention and truly focus on being a wife and mom.

I have always really valued my customers, and I appreciate so much how loyal you all have always been.  As a planner addict I know that finding the perfect system is a challenge, so I truly apologize to those of you that have fallen in love with my layout and will no longer be able to use it. 

There are lots of good planning products out there, and I am confident that you will find something else that you like.  Below are a few suggestions for products that are similar to mine that you may be interested in checking out. 

Thank you for your understanding!
XOXO,
Emmy

Shop Small Business:





Available at Staples:

1 comment: